Showing off her self-sufficient side, Kim Kardashian was spotted running a few errands in Beverly Hills yesterday (January 4).

The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" babe looked sexy and stylish as she passed the paparazzi, sporting a grey top underneath a grey waistcoat with black leggings, black sunglasses, and a black handbag.

According to her blog, Kim barely made it to the New Year's Eve festivities in Las Vegas due to a nasty case of strep throat.

On her website, she wrote, "I was in Vegas for New Year's Eve and was sick as ever!!! I had strep throat and couldn't even talk! I really thought I wouldn't make it to Vegas. I was shaking and crying because I was in so much pain, but I pulled it together to spend it with the fam in Vegas!"

She continued, "I am feeling a little better now! I saw a Dr. in Vegas, thanks to Joe Francis finding one to come to the room. I literally couldn't get out of bed! Thank you Joe. You saved me!"

As for her New Year's resolution, Kim revealed, "This year my new year's resolution is to stay in the gym, get super toned and just to be in the best shape of my life!"

 Kim  Kim  Kim  Kim

Comments (0)