Amy Winehouse: Off Drugs, Facing Bitter Divorce


She’s been living it up in St Lucia and claims to have cleaned up her lifestyle, but now Amy Winehouse will be facing what may become a bitter divorce as soon-to-be ex-hubby Blake Fielder-Civil is filing for divorce.
In breaking news, the “Rehab” singer’s incarcerated hubby is looking to take advantage of the fact that the two didn’t have a pre-nup, as he’s upset over a recent interview in which Amy admitted to “forgetting sometimes” that she’s even married.
And seeing that Amy has already confessed to having at least one affair, Fielder-Civil is poised to try and pad his bank account with half of his Grammy-singing ladie’s earnings.
As for Amy’s claims to have cleaned up her lifestyle, she told News Of the World, “I’m off the drugs for good. I’ve finally escaped from hell. I’m in love again and I don’t need drug. Look at me, I’m glowing!”
 Amy Winehouse  Amy Winehouse  Amy Winehouse  Amy Winehouse
 Amy Winehouse  Amy Winehouse  Amy Winehouse  Amy Winehouse

Comments (0)